Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Day Gardner's nomination as a Member of Maryland Board of Physicians is withdrawn
March 17, 2017: Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan said on Wednesday, March 15, 2017, that he has withdrawn the nomination of Day Gardner as a Member of the Maryland Board of Physicians after criticism about her advocacy against doctors who perform abortions. Hogan said Gardner asked that her name be removed from consideration. Gardner is the third nominee for a state government position who has been withdrawn by Hogan during the last two weeks. Women’s rights groups had questioned whether the Bowie, Md., resident was a suitable candidate to serve on a board that authorizes physicians’ licenses and investigates complaints against them.
Attribution: The Washington Post