Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Geoffrey Mearns to resign as President, Northern Kentucky University, on May 7
March 17, 2017: Gerard St. Amand has been appointed as the Acting President of Northern Kentucky University (NKU), effective in May, 2017. St. Amand succeeds current President Geoffrey Mearns, who is scheduled to resign on May 7, 2017, to take a post as the President of Ball State University. St. Amand was appointed as the Dean of the Chase School of Law in 1999; he has been a professor at the law school since 2013; and he was the Vice President for University Advancement from 2006 to 2013. He was appointed as the Acting President in a unanimous vote by the university’s Board of Regents. NKU is currently soliciting bids from executive search firms to assist in finding its next full-time President.
Attribution: Cincinnati Business Courier