Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Teresa Bui appointed Special Adviser to Director, California Resources, Recycling and Recovery Department
March 20, 2017: Teresa Bui was appointed as a Special Adviser to the Director at the California Department of Resources, Recycling and Recovery, also known as CalRecycle, by Gov. Jerry Brown on Thursday, March 16, 2017. Bui, 30, Sacramento Democrat, was most recently a legislative and policy analyst at Californians Against Waste since 2008. She was previousl ya Greenhouse Gas Assessment Consultant for the city of Davis from 2008 to 2014, and a Student Assistant at the Division of Financial Assistance at the State Water Resources Control Board from 2005 to 2007. She will be paid $85,008 per year in her new post.
Attribution: Governor's Office