Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Steven Cope appointed Skilled Nursing Administrator, Veterans Home of California, Redding
March 20, 2017: Steven Cope was appointed as the Skilled Nursing Administrator at the Veterans Home of California, Redding, on Thursday, March 16, 2017, by Gov. Jerry Brown. Cope, 37, Santa Clarita Republican, was most recently the Executive Director at Brookdale since 2016. He was previously an administrator at Cambridge Health in 2016; a nursing home administrator at Sierra Vista Healthcare Center-Aspen Skilled Health from 2014 to 2016; and a training executive director and acting nursing home administrator at the Golden Living Center, Hillcrest, in 2013 and 2014. Cope will be paid $105,012 per year in his new post.
Attribution: Governor's Office