Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
June Iljana appointed Deputy Secretary, Communications, California Veterans Affairs Department
March 20, 2017: June Iljana was appointed as the Deputy Secretary for Communications at the California Department of Veterans Affairs by Gov. Jerry Brown on Thursday, March 16, 2017. Iljana, 45, of Rancho Cordova, was most recently the department’s Information Officer since 2016. She was previously the Grant Coordinator at the California Emergency Medical Services Authority from 2015 to 2016, and she was the Authority’s Deputy Director of Emergency Medical Services Policy, Legislation and External Affairs from 2009 to 2013. Iljana will be paid $113,532 per year in her new post.
Attribution: Governor's Office