Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Available in print and online, our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Sue Barr, Ilene Straus, Jaden Gray and Karen Valdes appointed to California State Board of Education
March 20, 2017: Sue Barr and Ilene Straus were re-appointed, and Jaden Gray and Karen Valdes were appointed, as Members of the California State Board of Education by Gov. Jerry Brown on Friday, March 10, 2017. Burr, 63, Rancho Murieta Democrat, has been a Board Member since 2013, and she was the Board’s Executive Director in 2011 and 2012. Burr was the executive director of the California County Superintendents Educational Services Association from 2006 to 2011. Burr received a master of business administration degree from California State University, Sacramento. Straus, 67, Marina del Rey Democrat, has been a Board Member since 2011. Straus has been a part-time faculty member at the education doctoral program at the University of California, Los Angeles, since 2013, where she was a part-time faculty member and professor for the education master’s program from 2005 to 2007. Straus received a master of arts degree in educational administration from California State University, Northridge. Gray, 17, of Union City, has been an intern clerk at the Law Offices of John L. Burris since 2016 and a student at James Logan High School since 2015. He is the chairman of the Union City Youth Commission, a founding member of the James Logan High School Young Democrats Club, a member of the California Association of Students Councils, New Haven Unified School District Board of Education, and a member of the James Logan High School Speech and Debate Team. Valdes, 57, of Temecula, has been the Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction at the Menifee Union School District since 2006. She was the Regional Director for the Riverside County Office of Education from 2004 to 2006, and she was that district’s Coordinator for Instructional Support from 1999 to 2004. Valdes received a doctor of education degree in organizational leadership from Argosy University and a master of arts degree in educational leadership from Loyola Marymount University.
Attribution: Governor's Office