Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
GE Healthcare acquires Monica Healthcare
March 20, 2017: General Electric Healthcare officials plan to acquire Monica Healthcare, a twenty-employee company based in the United Kingdom. The price of the acquisition was not disclosed. The 12-year-old Monica Healthcare makes a fetal monitor that is used by midwives, labor and delivery nurses. To date, 1,000 sites across Europe, Asia and North America are using the monitor on 100,000 patients just in the last year alone. The company makes a wireless patch that can help hospitals monitor maternal heart rate, fetal heart rate and uterine activity, communicating that information to a fetal monitor. Since 2015, GE Healthcare has been Monica’s exclusive North American distribution partner for the Novii Wireless Patch System. Tammy Noll, the General Manager of GE Healthcare’s Maternal-Infant Care division, said that the company is "committed to improving the health care experience across care areas, including childbirth,” in a release.
Attribution: The Boston Business Journal