Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Timothy Coleman appointed as Kentucky Circuit Court Judge
April 17, 2017: Timothy R. Coleman was appointed as a Kentucky Circuit Court Judge for the 38th Judicial Circuit, Division 1, representing Butler, Edmonson, Hancock and Ohio counties on Friday, April 7, 2017. Coleman was most recently a Commonwealth’s Attorney for the 38th Judicial District for the past sixteen years. He was previously a partner at the law firm of Jackson Kelly PLLC in Lexington and also worked for two years as the Butler County Attorney.
Attribution: Kentucky Governor's Office