Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Ron Penny appointed Secretary, North Carolina Department of Revenue
April 17, 2017: Ron Penny was appointed as the Secretary of the North Carolina Department of Revenue and Eric Boyette was appointed as the Secretary of the North Carolina Department of Information Technology by Gov. Roy Cooper on Friday, April 7, 2017. Penny was the Revenue Department’s Acting Secretary since January, 2017. He was previously the chairman and a professor at the Department of Public Administration at North Carolina Central University, and he was the North Carolina state government’s Personnel Director for eight years. Penny, of Clayton, received his law degree from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. Boyette, of Kenly, has worked in information technology and other managerial posts at the North Carolina Department of Transportation for a decade, including holding the posts of Chief Information officer and Acting Commissioner of the Division of Motor Vehicles.
Attribution: North Carolina Governor's Office