Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Meagan Flynn resigns from Oregon State Court of Appeals to take post as Oregon State Supreme Court Judge
April 17, 2017: Two Oregon State Court of Appeals Judges have resigned or retired—Meagan A. Flynn has resigned to take a post as an Oregon State Supreme Court Judge, and Timothy J. Sercombe has announced that he plans to retire on July 1, 2017. Flynn’s State Supreme Court appointment is effective as of Tuesday, April 4, 2017. Oregon Gov. Kate Brown announced on Wednesday, April 12, 2017, that she is officially accepting applications for Flynn’s seat and Sercombe’s seat. Anyone interested in being considered for appointment must submit an Appellate Judicial Interest Form to the Governor's Office by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, May 3, 2017.
Attribution: Oregon Governor's Office