Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Texas Insurance Department Commissioner David Mattax dies from cancer at 60
April 18, 2017: Texas Department of Insurance Commissioner David Mattax died from cancer on Thursday, April 13, 2017. Mattax was 60. Mattax was appointed as the Texas Insurance Commissioner in 2015 by current Texas Gov. Greg Abbott. Mattax "truly dedicated his life and career to the State of Texas,” Abbott said in a statement. "A brilliant lawyer whose loyalty to Texas never wavered, David was a doting son and brother who took great pride in mentoring young lawyers who would become the leaders of tomorrow. David’s brilliance, wit, and wisdom will be dearly missed by all who knew him." Mattax had been a Deputy to Abbott, a former Texas Attorney General, at the Texas Attorney General's Office, where Mattax had worked for twenty-three years before being appointed as the Insurance Commissioner. The Texas Department of Insurance is responsible for regulating the state's insurance industry. Mattax received his law degree from the University of Texas at Austin.
Attribution: The Texas Tribune, Texas Governor's Office, Texas Insurance Department