Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Yael Belkind appointed Director of Scheduling, Virginia Governor's Office
April 18, 2017: Yael Belkind was appointed as the Director of Scheduling at the Virginia Governor’s Office by Gov. Terry McAuliffe on Friday, April 14, 2017. Belkind was previously the Governor’s Confidential Assistant. Before he worked at the Governor’s Office, Belkind worked at the U.S. State Department as the Assistant Manager at Blair House, the President’s Guest House, in Washington, D.C.
Attribution: Virginia Governor's Office