Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Reginal Michael appointed Director, Montana Corrections Department
April 18, 2017: Reginald Michael was appointed as the Director of the Montana Department of Corrections by Gov. Steve Bullock on Wednesday, April 12, 2017. Michael comes to Montana from Miami, where he managed the fourth-largest U.S. Probation Office in the country. Michael received a bachelor of arts degree in criminal justice from the University of Louisiana at Monroe. He has worked in the criminal justice field for more than thirty years. He was most recently the Chief U.S. Probation Officer and Court Unit Executive for the Southern District of Florida.
Attribution: Montana Governor's Office