Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens creates Boards and Commissions Task Force
April 18, 2017: Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens on Tuesday, April 11, 2017, created a Boards and Commissions Task Force to review the state’s boards and commissions and “determine the effectiveness of each board and commission,” according to the Governor’s Office. The Task Force, which was established by an executive order, is scheduled to “submit recommendations for comprehensive reform proposals on both the executive and legislative levels” no later than October 31, 2017, the Governor’s Office said.
Attribution: Missouri Governor's Office