Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Brian Taylor named Alabama Governor's Office Legal Counsel
April 19, 2017: Brian Taylor has been appointed as the Legal Counsel for Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey. Taylor, Pratville Republican, was most recently working at the Alabama Department of Finance. He was previously an Alabama State Senator from 2010 to 2014. In his new post as the Governor’s Office Legal Counsel, Taylor succeeds David Byrne, who resigned.
Attribution: The Birmingham Business Journal