Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Tim O'Connell hired as St. Louis Mayor's Office Chief of Staff
April 19, 2017: St. Louis Mayor-elect Lyda Krewson has hired four senior-level officials at her office, including Tim O’Connell as her Chief of Staff. Krewson has also hired Nicole Hudson as a Senior Policy Adviser; Julian Bush as the City Counselor; and Koran Addo as her Spokesman. Hudson has been hired to direct Krewson’s racial equity and priority initiatives. Hudson is the leader of a non-profit organization that was created to push for the Ferguson Commission’s recommendations.
Attribution: The St. Louis Business Journal