Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Gabrielle Gerbaud appointed Executive Director, Minnesota Trade Office
April 19, 2017: Gabrielle Gerbaud, who spent the past six years as an international sales and operations supervisor for Polaris Industries Inc., has been appointed as the Executive Director of the Minnesota Trade Office. Gerbaud succeeds Kathleen Motzenbecker, who accepted a position with the Medical Alley Association in 2016. Gerbaud is scheduled to help oversee the export of Minnesota's agricultural, mining and manufactured goods, which exceed $19 billion in annual sales. Before her employment at Medina-based Polaris, where she worked with company's Central American and South American distributors, Gerbaud was the general secretary and business development manager for Thomson Prometric's testing firms in Spain and England, and was the international relations manager for E.N. Mercasa, a food policy division of Spain's Ministry of Agriculture. A native of Spain, Gerbaud earned bachelor’s degrees in economics and international relations from Boston University.
Attribution: The Minnesota-St. Paul Business Journal