Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Mike Witt appointed NASA Acting Chief Information Security Officer
April 19, 2017: Officials at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) are looking for a new Chief Information Security Officer for the second time in a year, as Jeannette Hanna-Ruiz, the space agency’s Associate Chief Information Officer for IT Security and the senior agency information security official, plans to resign on Friday, April 28, 2017, after only eight months in office, according to an internal e-mail message obtained by Federal News Radio. NASA CIO Renee Wynn said in the e-mail that Hanna-Ruiz’s last day would be April 28 and Mike Witt would subsequently be appointed as the Acting CISO. A NASA Spokesman confirmed that Hanna-Ruiz is resigning from office. Witt joined NASA as its Deputy CISO in February, 2017, coming from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, where among his positions he was the Deputy Director of US-CERT. He also worked at the Internal Revenue Services at the U.S. Department of the Treasury, at the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), Riptech, Inc., and at the U.S. Army. Hanna-Ruiz started working at NASA in August, 2016, after splitting time during her career in and out of government. She previously worked for the White House’s National Security Staff during the early part of the Obama administration on the Cyberspace Policy Review, and she worked on the Homeland Security Department-National Security Agency Joint Cyber Coordination Group. NASA is an independent federal government agency.
Attribution: Federal News Radio