Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Alberto Martinez resigns as Senior Adviser for U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, Florida Republican
April 20, 2017: Alex Burgos is scheduled to resign before Tuesday, April 25, 2017, as the Deputy Chief of Staff and Communications Director for U.S. Sen. Marco Rubio, Florida Republican. Burgos is scheduled to start working for TechNet, a national, bi-partisan network of innovation economy chief executive officers and senior executives, on April 25, 2017, as the organization’s vice president for federal policy, government relations and communications. Burgos has worked for Rubio for eight years. Burgos’ resignation follows that of another longtime Rubio adviser, former Chief of Staff Alberto Martinez. Their resignations from the office were delayed somewhat once Rubio decided to run for re-election, and win, instead of retiring after his failed 2016 presidential bid.