Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Larry O'Toole named St. Louis Acting Police Chief
April 20, 2017: St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson plans to retire soon from the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department, Mayor Lyda Krewson said yesterday, Wednesday, April 19, 2017. Krewson was sworn in as the St. Louis Mayor on Tuesday, April 18, 2017. Officials at the Mayor's Office said Dotson, 47, and a twenty-three-year veteran of the department, has been hired to continue to work for the Police Department as a consultant for one year. A Spokesman for Krewson said Dotson would make $129,000 for that year, the same as his current salary. "The chief and I had a chance to talk about the future of the Department, and he made the decision to retire," Krewson said in a statement. "I am grateful to Chief Dotson for his service and commitment to the people of the City of St. Louis." Lt. Col. and Assistant Police Chief Larry O'Toole has been named as the Acting Police Chief while the search for a full-time Police Chief starts. Krewson is also searching for a Director of Public Safety. Dotson was briefly a candidate for Mayor. O'Toole is a thirty-three-year veteran of the St. Louis Police Department. In 2009, he was named the Deputy Commander of the Bureau of Community Policing. In 2013, he was named the Deputy Commander of the Bureau of Professional Standards. O'Toole was named Assistant Police Chief on July 9, 2015.
Attribution: The St. Louis Business Journal