Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Bolingbrook, Ill., Mayor Roger Claar is re-elected
April 20, 2017: Roger Claar, the longtime Mayor of Bolingbrook, Ill., a suburban Chicago city, whose support for Donald Trump ignited a tougher-than-expected re-election campaign, has narrowly defeated his Democratic challenger, Will County Commissioner Jackie Traynere. The Tuesday, April 18, 2017, count of provisional and mail-in ballots found that Claar won with 6,425 votes. That is 151 more votes than challenger Traynere received. Claar has been the Mayor of Bolingbrook since 1986. His previous three elections came after running unopposed or against write-in candidates.
Attribution: The Associated Press