Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Jorge Aguilar hired as Sacramento City Unified School District Superintendent
April 20, 2017: Sacramento City Unified School District Trustees have hired Fresno Public Schools System Administrator Jorge Aguilar as the city’s next Superintendent, district officials announced on Tuesday, April 18, 2017. Trustees chose Aguilar, 44, during a closed session on Monday night, April 17, 2017. They must still approve the terms of Aguilar’s contract with the district, Spokesman Alex Barrios said. A formal School Board vote is expected to be held on May 4, 2017, according to Board President Jay Hansen. Jose L. Banda, hired nearly three years ago to run the Sacramento schools district, is scheduled to remain in office as the Superintendent until his contact ends on June 30, 2017, district officials said. Hansen said he hopes Aguilar can start work on June 1, 2017, to allow time for overlap and an orderly transition. Based on state enrollment data, Fresno Unified is the fourth-largest district in California, with 73,356 students. Sacramento City Unified has 46,815. Aguilar has a degree in Latin American studies and Spanish and Portuguese from the University of California, Berkeley, and he received a law degree from the Loyola Law School in Los Angeles. He grew up in Parlier, a small rural community southeast of Fresno.
Attribution: The Sacramento Bee