Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Beverly Wilbourn hired as Executive Director, Annapolis Housing Authority
April 20, 2017: The Housing Authority of the City of Annapolis has selected Beverly Wilbourn, of Edgewater, Md., as its new Executive Director, effective on May 1, 2017—and Wilbourn is the Authority’s fourth Executive Director in a year and a half, but she isn't expected to stay in office on a long-term basis. She was introduced to housing residents at the Authority's monthly Board of Commissioners meeting that was held on Tuesday, August 18, 2017. Wilbourn’s salary is under negotiation. Wilbourn is the founding principal lawyer at Wilbourn Law. She previously worked as the General Counsel for the Washington, D.C., Housing Authority. She also ran for a City Council seat in Washington in 1998.
Martin "Chip" Doordan has been working as the Acting Executive Director. Doordan, who also is a Board Member, has been running the Housing Authority after the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development approved his one-hundred-day tenure in February, 2017. He took over after previous Acting Executive Director Richard Walton resigned in February, 2017. The agreement between Wilbourn and the Housing Authority is expected to last up to a year, with Authority officials looking for long-term leadership in the meantime, Doordan said. "It provides stability for the organization," Doordan said. Wilbourn is the third Executive Director hired to run the Housing Authority of the City of Annapolis after Vincent Leggett's resignation in September, 2015. Leggett's resignation led to the hiring of Sharon Land, who backed out of the position the first day she was expected to work. Melvin Colbert was hired after Land, but lasted six months before he also resigned after Board Members told him they wanted to go in a different direction.
Attribution: The Capital Gazette