Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Cathy Hampton to resign as Atlanta City Attonrey on May 19
April 20, 2017: Atlanta City Attorney Cathy Hampton plans to resign on May 19, 2017, after more than six years in the post, Mayor Kasim Reed announced on Tuesday, April 18, 2017. Hampton joined the city government during the fall of Reed’s first year as Mayor. Hampton said she expects to return to private practice. “She’s been one of the most important members of my team,” Reed said. “The success she’s had representing the city has been exemplary.”
Attribution: The Atlanta Business Chronicle