Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Yael Lempert re-assigned from post as National Security Council Israeli-Palestinian Director
April 21, 2017: Yael Lempert has left her post as the Israeli-Palestinian Director at the White House National Security Council (NSC) after three and a half months to return to the U.S. Department of State, where Lempert previously worked for most of her government career. Lempert, a career diplomat, was in charge of Israeli-Palestinian policy at the National Security Council, and she had agreed to work there for three months to help the Trump administration. Lempert made it clear to White House officials that she wanted to leave her post at the NSC and go back to the State Department. Lempert wanted to do that right after the end of the presidential transition period, but senior officials in President Trump's administration, including the Special Envoy to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict, Jason Greenblatt, asked her to stay on for a few more weeks, which turned into three-and-a-half months.