Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Steve Case re-appointed as Smithsonian Institution Board of Regents Member
April 21, 2017: America Online Co-Founder Steve Case was re-appointed as a Member of the Smithsonian Institution Board of Regents on Wednesday, April 19, 2017. Case was first appointed to the post in 2011. The Smithsonian comprises several museums and research facilities, and the agency is funded by the federal government. The Smithsonianis the world’s largest museum, education, and research complex, with nineteen museums and the National Zoo in Washington, D.C. The Institution was founded in 1846 with funds from Englishman James Smithson (1765–1829), and according to his wishes “under the name of the Smithsonian Institution, an establishment for the increase and diffusion of knowledge” was to be founded.