Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Scott Mowery hired as Chief Operating Officer, InTech Aerospace LLC
April 21, 2017: Scott Mowery has been hired as the Chief Operating Officer at InTech Aerospace LLC, a Houston-based aviation services company. Mowery was most recently InTech’s Vice President of Operations. InTech Aerospace is a subsidiary of South Carolina-based aerospace services investment company Ranger AeroSystems LLC, which was created by Ranger Aerospace LLC. Mowery has nearly three decades in aircraft maintenance experience. Mowery joined InTech as the Senior Director of Operations and Quality, and he was then promoted to Vice President of Operations. He also spent six years in aviation maintenance with the U.S. Air Force. Mowery is a Federal Aviation Administration-licensed airframe and powerplant repairman, and he holds the FAA's inspection authorization distinction.
Attribution: The Houston Business Journal