Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Linda Martinez hired as St. Louis Economic Development Manager
April 21, 2017: Linda Martinez has been hired as an Economic Development Manager at the administration of St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson. Martinez's post would be similar to that of the former Executive Director for Development, a post that Barbara Geisman held in former Mayor Francis Slay's administration, one person said. Martinez worked for a brief time as the Director of the Missouri Department of Economic Development for former Gov. Jay Nixon. Martinez received her bachelor's degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia and her law degree from Washington University. Her biography on Bryan Cave's website says she specializes in public-private partnerships for the creation of public facilities, museums, sports and entertainment complexes and commercial, industrial, manufacturing and multifamily housing facilities. Bryan Cave, with 2016 revenue of $607.76 million, is one of the largest private companies in the St. Louis region. The company has 1,896 employees, including 570 in St. Louis.
Attribution: The St. Louis Business Journal