Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Jeff Hickman appointed to Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education
May 15, 2017: Former Oklahoma State House Speaker Jeff Hickman was appointed to the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education by Gov. Mary Fallin on Monday, May 1, 2017. Hickman, of Fairview, was the Speaker of the Oklahoma State House of Representatives for three legislative terms from 2014 to 2016. He was elected to the State House of Representatives in 2004 and was in office until 2016. He couldn’t seek re-election because of twelve-year legislative term limits. During his time in the House, Hickman, in addition to working as the Speaker, was the Speaker Pro Tempore and the Chairman of the Insurance and Retirement Committee and of the Public Safety Appropriations and Budget, and Revenue and Taxation Appropriations and Budget Subcommittees. Hickman was appointed to the Regents for a nine-year term that ends in May, 2026. As a State Regent, Hickman succeeds James D. Harrell.
Attribution: Oklahoma Governor's Office