Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
W. Brent Powell appoined Missouri State Supreme Court Judge
May 15, 2017: W. Brent Powell has been appointed as a Missouri State Supreme Court Judge by Gov. Eric Greitens. Powell, of Kansas City, Missouri, has been a Circuit Judge in Jackson County since 2008. Before his appointment to the bench, Powell worked for seven years as a federal prosecutor for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Missouri, and before that, as an Assistant Prosecuting Attorney for the Platte County Prosecutor’s Office. As a federal prosecutor, Powell was the Chief of the General Crimes Unit and the Executive Assistant U.S. Attorney. He tried more than forty jury trials before being named to the Jackson County Circuit Court. Powell’s docket on the trial bench includes hundreds of criminal and civil cases. He is currently on the Missouri Supreme Court Committee on Procedures in Criminal Cases, the Missouri Advisory Sentencing Commission, the Missouri Supreme Court Committee on Access to Family Courts, and the Missouri Supreme Court Trial Judge Education Committee. Powell regularly instructs lawyers as the Lead Master of the Ross T. Roberts Trial Academy of the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association. Powell received his law degree from the University of Missouri School of Law.
Attribution: Missouri Governor's Office