Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Five Members appointed to Texas Housing and Community Affairs Department
May 15, 2017: Texas Gov. Greg Abbott appointed five Members of the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs (TDHCA) on Wednesday, May 3, 2017. Paul Braden, of Dallas, and Leo Vasquez, of Houston, were appointed for terms that end on Jan. 31, 2021; Asusena Resendiz, of San Antonio, was appointed for a term that ends on Jan. 31, 2019; and J. B. Goodwin, of Austin, and Sharon Thomason, of Wolfforth, were re-appointed for terms that end on Jan. 31, 2021.
Attribution: Texas Governor's Office