Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Richard Beckerl appointed as GSA General Counsel
May 16, 2017: Corey Cooke was appointed as a Senior Adviser for Cyber and Technology for the Administrator of the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) on Friday, May 12, 2017. Meanwhile, Richard Beckler has been appointed as the General Counsel for the GSA. Cooke was most recently the Counsel and Deputy Parliamentarian for the U.S. House of Representatives Oversight and Government Reform Committee for Committee Chairman U.S. Rep. Jason Chaffetz, Utah Republican. Cooke was previously the Counsel at the House Small Business Committee. Beckler comes to GSA after working at several other agencies previously. He was the Chief of the Criminal Fraud Section at the U.S. Department of Justice, where he led a task force on foreign payments and worked in partnership with officials from the U.S. Department of the Treasury, the U.S. Security and Exchange Commission (SEC), and the U.S. Department of State. Beckler was also previously an Assistant District Attorney at the Office of the Manhattan District Attorney, and he was a Lieutenant Commander for the U.S. Navy Reserve. Most recently, Beckler was a partner and the director of the litigation practice at Bracewell LLP in Washington, D.C.
Attribution: Federal News Radio