Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Susan Bodine nominated as EPA Assistant Administrator
May 16, 2017: Susan P. Bodine was nominated as the Assistant Administrator for Enforcement and Compliance Assurance at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) on Friday, May 12, 2017. Bodine, of Maryland, is currently the Chief Counsel at the U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, a post she has held since January, 2015. Bodine has worked in the environmental law field for nearly twenty-nine years in government and in the private sector. Bodine received her law degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Law.
Attribution: White House