Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Brian Quintenz nominated as CFTC Commissioner
May 16, 2017: Brian D. Quintenz was nominated on Friday, May 12, 2017, as a Commissioner at the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) for the remainder of a five-year term that ends on April 13, 2020. Quintenz was the founder, managing principal and chief investment officer at Saeculum Capital Management LLC from November, 2013, to November, 2016. Before that, she was a consultant at Rose International from June, 2013, to November, 2013. Quintenz received her MBA from Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business.
Attribution: White House