Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
James Sullivan nominated as Member, U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission
May 16, 2017: James J. Sullivan, Jr., was nominated as a Member of the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission (OSHRC) on Friday, May 12, 2017. Sullivan has thirty-seven years of experience representing employers throughout the United States in matters of labor, employment and occupational safety and health law. Sullivan has been a partner at Pepper, Klett Rooney and, most recently, at Buchanan Ingersoll and Rooney. From 2014 to 2017, Sullivan was the management co-chairman fo the Occupational Safety and Health Law Committee at the American Bar Association’s Labor Law Section. Sullivan received his law degree from the Georgetown University Law Center.
Attribution: White House