Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Louis Stewart hired as Sacramento Chief Innovation Officer
May 17, 2017: Louis Stewart has been hired as the Sacramento Chief Innovation Officer, effective this week, the week of May 14-20, 2017. As the city’s Chief Innovation Officer, Stewart leads the Mayor’s Office of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, which was created in 2016 by Mayor Kevin Johnson to support local startups and ongoing efforts to build the Sacramento area into a technology center. Johnson started the office with a five-year goal to encourage the creation of 500 new companies with 5,000 new employees. Stewart was most recently the Deputy Director of Innovation and Entrepreneurship for the California Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development, a post he held for seven years. Stewart succeeds Abhi Nemani, whose term as the Acting Chief Innovation Officer ended in December, 2016.
Attribution: The Sacramento Business Journal