Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Peter O'Rourke appointed Executive Director, VA Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Office
May 17, 2017: Peter O'Rourke was appointed as the Executive Director and Senior Adviser at the newly-created Office of Accountability and Whistleblower Protection at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) by VA Secretary David Shulkin on Friday, May 12, 2017. O’Rourke will report directly to the VA Secretary. O’Rourke is a veteran of the U.S. Navy and the U.S. Air Force, and he has held executive posts in the non-profit and consulting industries and in the federal government
Attribution: Veterans Affairs