Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Gary Traynor appointed Delaware State Supreme Court Judge
May 17, 2017: Delaware Gov. John Carney on Monday, May 15, 2017, announced the appointment of Gary F. Traynor as a Delaware State Supreme Court Judge. Traynor practiced law at Prickett, Jones and Elliot in Wilmington, Del., from 1990 to 2014, and he was the firm’s managing director from 2005 to 2007. From 1990 to 2000, he worked at a general litigation practice that included criminal defense, personal injury litigation and domestic relations disputes. From 2000 to 2014, his practice focused on litigation involving complex corporate and commercial matters. Since January, 2015, Traynor has worked as an Assistant Public Defender, representing indigent Delawareans accused of felony-level crimes. He received his law degree from the Delaware Law School at Widener University.
Attribution: Delaware Governor's Office