Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Claire Grady nominated as Homeland Security Department Under Secretary, Management
May 18, 2017: Claire M. Grady was nominated as the Under Secretary for Management at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on Tuesday, May 16, 2017. Grady, of Pennsylvania, has been the Director of Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy at the U.S. Department of Defense since June, 2015. She was previously the U.S. Coast Guard’s Deputy Assistant Commandant for Acquisition and the Director of Acquisition Services from February, 2013, to May, 2015. Grady received a master of business administration from the University of Maryland, and a master of science in national resource strategy from National Defense University’s Industrial College of the Armed Forces. She has Level III acquisition professional certifications in contracting and program management.
Attribution: White House