Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
David Redl nominated as Commerce Assistant Secretary
May 18, 2017: David J. Redl was nominated as the Assistant Secretary for Communications and Information at the U.S. Department of Commerce on Tuesday, May 16, 2017. Redl, of Falls Church, Va., is currently the Chief Counsel at the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Energy and Commerce. He was previously the director of regulatory affairs at CTIA—The Wireless Association, where his work focused on spectrum policy, wireless broadband and reducing regulatory mandates. Redl received a bachelors of arts degree in journalism and a BA in political science from Pennsylvania State University and a law degree from Catholic University.
Attribution: White House