Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Rachel Brand confirmed as U.S. Justice Department Associate Attorney General
May 19, 2017: Rachel Brand was confirmed as the Associate Attorney General—the third-highest-ranking official at the U.S Department of Justice—yesterday, Thursday, May 18, 2017. Brand, 44, Republican, is the first woman to hold that position. Brand was confirmed by a 52 to 46 vote by the U.S. Senate. . Last month, April, 2017, the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee moved her nomination to the full Senate in a party-line vote, 11-9. An Iowa native, Brand just finished working on the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board, an independent, bipartisan agency within the White House that works to finds the balance between civil liberties and privacy during the fight against terrorism. Brand has worked at the Justice Department before, and she worked her way up to the post of Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Policy for former President George W. Bush. The Office of the Associate Attorney General also oversees the Antitrust Division, the Civil Division, the Environment and Natural Resources Division, the Tax Division, the Office of Justice Programs, the Community Oriented Policing Services, the Community Relations Service, the Office of Dispute Resolution, the Office of Violence Against Women, the Office of Information and Privacy, the Executive Office for United States Trustees, and the Foreign Claims Settlement Commission. Brand was previously appointed in 2011 to work at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Litigation Center as the Chief Counsel for Regulatory Litigation. In 2012, she was appointed by then-President Obama as a Member of the Privacy and Civil Liberties Oversight Board During the George W. Bush administration, Brand was the Justice Department’s Assistant Attorney General for Legal Policy and an Associate Counsel to the President at the White House. Brand received her law degree from the Harvard Law School.
Attribution: The Washington Examiner, The Washington Times. Wikipedia