Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Dave Lesar hired as Halliburton Executive Chairman
May 19, 2017: Jeff Miller has been hired as the Chief Executive Officer of Halliburton, effective on June 1, 2017. Miller succeeds Dave Lesar. Miller is Halliburton’s President. Lesar has been the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the company since 2000. He is scheduled to continue in office as Halliburton’s Executive Chairman. Miller joined Halliburton in 1997. He has held several leadership posts, including Chief Operating Officer. He was named as the company’s President in 2014. Lesar is scheduled to focus on the strategic direction of the company. Under his new executive employment agreement, Lesar is set to remain as the Executive Chairman through his mandatory retirement on Dec. 31, 2018. The agreement also contains a four-year noncompete clause. Lesar joined Halliburton in 1993, and he has held several executive-level positions.
Attribution: Halliburton, The Houston Business Journal