Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
New Hampshire State Rep. Robert Fisher resigns from Legislature
May 19, 2017: New Hampshire State Rep. Robert Fisher, who has been criticized during the last three weeks for allegedly posting years of anonymous, misogynistic and woman-hating Reddit posts at an online forum called the Red Pill, resigned on Wednesday, May 17, 2017. Fisher’s resignation came less than an hour after a Republican-led committee in the New Hampshire House of Representatives voted 8-6 along party lines to recommend no disciplinary action because the comments attributed to him, while “reprehensible,” were still constitutionally protected free speech. In a public hearing last week, the week of May 7-13, 2017, Fisher admitted to posting under the name pk_atheist, reported The Concord Monitor, but he was not asked by any Committee Members if he founded the Red Pill, which has existed since 2012 and now has 195,000 subscribers. (The term “red pill” comes from the 1999 film “The Matrix.”) “Several years ago I made some injudicious statements regarding women and my frustrations with dating,” Fisher said during brief opening remarks. “Some of the views that have been alleged here are certainly not reflective of what I stand for and what I have done in my time here in Concord.”
Attribution: The Washington Post, The Concord Monitor