Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
U.S. Navy Rear Adm. Roy Kelley assigned as Commander, Naval Air Force
July 12, 2017: U.S. Navy Rear Adm. Roy J. Kelley was assigned as the Commander of the Naval Air Force for the U.S. Atlantic Fleet in Norfolk, Va., on Friday, July 7, 2017. Kelley was most recently the Director of Joint Strike Fighter Fleet Integration. Kelley is a native of Newark, Ohio. He is a 1984 graduate of Southeastern Oklahoma State University in Durant, Oklahoma, where he received a bachelor of science degree in business. He received a master of arts in degree in national security and strategic studies from the Naval War College in Newport, Rhode Island. Kelley was designated as a Naval Aviator at Naval Air Station (NAS) Kingsville in August, 1986. His early flying assignments in the F-14 community included Fighter Squadron (VF) 102 aboard USS America (CV-66); VF-101 instructor and demonstration pilot; VF-143 aboard USS George Washington (CVN 73), training; and quality assurance officer and VF-32 aboard USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71), maintenance officer. Kelley’s shore tours included F-14 placement officer at the Bureau of Naval Personnel; Joint Staff J-3 JODCENT planning and briefing deployment orders to the Secretary of Defense and Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff; Navy Staff Air Warfare Division (N-88) as a F/A-18 requirements officer; and the Chief of Staff for the Commander of Naval Air Forces Pacific (CNAF). As a flag officer, Kelley was the Chief of Naval Air Training in 2013, and he was deployed around the world as the Commander of Carrier Strike Group 12 aboard the USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71) in 2015.
Attribution: Defense Department