Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Kate Leone resigns as General Counsel for U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, New Hampshire Democrat
July 12, 2017: Kate Leone has resigned as the General Counsel for U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, New Hampshire Democrat. Leone has taken a job as the senior vice president for government relations at Feeding America, a domestic hunger-relief organization. Feeding America is a nationwide network of two-hundred food banks that provides food to more than 46 million people through 60,000 food pantries and meal programs in communities across America. Before she worked for Shaheen, Leone was Chief Health Counsel for U.S. Senate Democratic Leader Harry Ried, Nevada Democrat. Leone received her law degree from the Columbia University School of Law.
Attribution: Feeding America, Politico