Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Paul Dabbar nominated as Energy Department Under Secretary for Science
July 13, 2017: Paul Dabbar was nominated as the Under Secretary for Science at the U.S. Department of Energy on Tuesday, July 11, 2017. Dabbar, of New York, is currently the managing director for mergers and acquisitions at J. P. Morgan. Dabbar has worked on investments at J. P. Morgan in the solar, wind, geothermal, distributed-generation, utility, pipeline, oil and gas, trading, energy technology and nuclear fields. Before he joined J. P. Morgan, Dabbar was a Nuclear Submarine Officer at Mare Island, Calif., and at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. Dabbar received an M.B.A. degree from Columbia University.
Attribution: White House