Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Craig Hicks appointed as Member of Frederick County, Md., Planning Commission
July 13, 2017: Seven officials were appointed to the Frederick County, Md., Planning Commission, the Frederick County, Md., Board of Appeals and the Frederick County Ethics Commission by the Frederick County Council on Tuesday, July 11, 2017. Sharon Suarez, a current member of the Planning Commission, was re-appointed after being recommended by County Executive Jan Gardner. Suarez was originally appointed to fill a vacant seat on July 1, 2015. Craig Hicks, a local political activist and information technology professional from the Ijamsville, Md., area, was also confirmed as a Planning Commission Member. Hicks was confirmed by a 5-2 vote. He succeeds former Commissioner Bill Hall, whose term expired last month, June, 2017. The terms for Suarez and Hicks officially started on Saturday, July 1, 2017. Stephen Hess, Ernest Heller and Deidre Davidson were confirmed to posts on the Frederick County Ethics Commission by a vote of 5-2. Two Members of the Frederick County Board of Appeals were re-appointed: John P. Greenwell and Donald L. Miller. Both were appointed for three-year terms that officially start on July 1, 2017. Greenwell and Miller were confirmed by a vote of 6-0.
Attribution: The Frederick News-Post