Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Marguerite Salazar appointed Executive Director, Colorado Regulatory Agencies Department
July 14, 2017: Marquerite Salazar has been appointed as the Executive Director of the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) by Gov. John Hickenlooper, effective on Monday, July 24, 2017. Salazar is currently the Colorado Insurance Commissioner. In her new post, Salazar succeeds Joe Neguse, who announced his resignation in June, 2017. Salazar has been the Colorado Insurance Commissioner since August 19, 2013. In that post, she leads the Division of Insurance, which is one of the nine divisions at the Department of Regulatory Agencies. Salazar was previously the Region 8 Regional Director of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. She oversaw the implementation of the Affordable Care Act in Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, North Dakota and South Dakota. Marisol Larez, DORA’s Chief Administrative Officer, has worked as the Acting Executive Director since Neguse’s resignation.
Attribution: Colorado Governor's Office