Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Stephen Censky nominated as Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Agriculture
July 17, 2017: Stephen Censky was nominated as the Deputy Secretary of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) on Thursday, July 13, 2017. Censky, of suburban St. Louis in Missouri, has been the American Soybean Association’s chief executive officer for the past twenty-one years. Censky started his career working as a Legislative Assistant for U.S. Sen. Jim Abdnor, South Dakota Republican. Censky later worked in the Reagan and George H. W. Bush administrations at USDA. Censky was the Administrator of the USDA Foreign agricultural Service. Censky received his postgraduate diploma in agriculture science from the University of Melbourne, Australia. Censky grew up on a soybean, corn and diversified livestock farm near Jackson, Minnesota.
Attribution: White House