Much more than government news.
Contact information for over 306,000 top decision makers, in over 326,000 positions in Federal, State, Municipal and County Government and top government vendors.
Our online product provides:
- Search and download lists of government contact information that include: title, plum position or rank, name, office, room number, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
- Contact features include: Send an email, Map the address with Google Maps, Skype direct dial, add the contact as a vCard to your address book.
- Organization charts for federal and defense in real-time dynamic or pre-published .pdf format.
- Organization charts in real-time dynamic format for State, Municipal and County governments.
- Federal procurement contract and spending data.
- State, Municipal and County government expenditure and employment data.
- Key staff listing for Federal agencies, Congress, Governors, Mayors, County governments and more.
- Job functions include: policy-makers, human resources, information technology, emergency and disaster response, procurement, program managers, purchasing, CIOs, legislative liaisons and schedulers and more.
Kevin McIntyre nominated as Member, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Energy Department
July 17, 2017: Kevin J. McIntyre was nominated as a Member of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) at the U.S. Department of Energy on Thursday, July 13, 2017. McIntyre, of Virginia, was nominated for a term that ends on June 30, 2018, and for an additional term that ends on Jun3 30, 2023. If he is confirmed by the U.S. Senate, McIntyre, of Arlington County, Va., would be designated as the FERC Chairman. McIntyre is co-leader of the global energy practice at the law firm Jones Day, where he has practiced law for most of his nearly thirty-year legal career. McIntyre graduated from the Georgetown Law School.
Attribution: White House